Atlanta, GA, June 16, 2017 –(PR.com)– Out of the 100 applications submitted, Trust Stamp was named as one of only 28 companies from metro Atlanta were selected as semi-finalists. Each will receive a reimbursement grant of up to $5,000 to apply toward expenses related to building the framework of the export scope and mobility. read...Read More
Day: June 16, 2017
JCF Capital Advisors, LLC Acts as a Financial Advisor to Precise Real Estate Solutions, Inc. on Its Series A Investment
San Diego, CA, June 16, 2017 –(PR.com)– JCF Capital Advisors, LLC (or “JCF”) announced that it has served as financial advisor to Precise Real Estate Solutions, Inc, a Los Angeles, CA – based loan life cycle management platform for the lucrative real estate lending industry, in securing $1.5M Series A investment capital to which JCF identified and assisted to close with an early stage venture capital firm based in San Francisco, CA focused on early stage software as a service venture investments. read...Read More
Louisville, KY, June 16, 2017 –(PR.com)– Louisville Ladder is announcing the Maxlock™, their new patent pending rung lock design for D-rung extension ladders. Maxlock™ is the strongest, toughest, lightest rung lock ever made. Maxlock™ is custom engineered from a patented, advanced molecular polymer designed in Germany. Innovation driven with the user in mind; it is built to withstand the daily pounding at the jobsite. Maxlock™ has aced ANSI testing by two or three times its requirements. read...Read More
Charlottetown, PE, Canada, June 16, 2017 –(PR.com)– Advantage Communications Inc. (ACI), a leading Canadian provider of on-shore and nearshore outsourced customer support, announces that Randy Clapp has been hired as Vice-President of Business Development. Clapp will oversee ACI’s business development strategies in the North American market with a focus on establishing new partnerships that leverage the workforce strengths and regional efficiencies of outsourced customer support in Eastern Canada and Kingston, Jamaica. The appointment is effective immediately. read...Read More
Bolivar, TN, June 16, 2017 –(PR.com)– PYYROS, the ultimate survival tool and flashlight, designed by US Military veteran and avid outdoorsmen, Adam Nichols, is set to launch on Monday June 19th at Noon on the crowd funding platform Kickstarter. PYYROS is reinventing the flashlight, making it 100% modular and expandable, 100% water proof and virtually indestructible. It even includes a personal beacon locator using a dual band system to locate you anywhere on the planet in case of emergency using the 121.5MHz aviation emergency frequency and the 406 MHz digital satellite frequency. read...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- German B2B process integration company plans ICO
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- Big Guys Now Charging Travelers 20% to Book a Vacation Rental Home
- How San Antonio’s Premier Business Coach Fernando Reyes Helps Business Owners Succeed
- NuWave Solutions Presenting Anticipatory Intelligence from Remotely Observable Commerce at the GEOINT 2018 Symposium
- Hardison & Cochran Announces New Raleigh Office
- “Becoming a Payment Facilitator” Quiz