Tarpon Springs, FL, September 27, 2017 –(PR.com)– The SEC has filed fraud charges against four Georgia-based former brokers specifically targeting Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) investors while pretending to be affiliated with or approved by the federal government and TSP. read...Read More
Day: September 27, 2017
Posted by | Sep 27, 2017 | Arts & Entertainment |
New York, NY, September 27, 2017 –(PR.com)– Top iTunes business podcaster, Jeremy Ryan Slate of the Create Your Own Life Podcast is having his first live debut with New York Times bestselling author, James Altucher. For the first time in the two years, Slate will be hosting a live studio audience for the recording of his show at Standup New York Comedy Club. read...Read More
Havre de Grace, MD, September 27, 2017 –(PR.com)– Launch coincides with recently being recognized for the 4th year in a row as one of the FAB 50 Exhibit Fabricators in United States by Event Marketer. read...Read More
FINRA Panel Finds Kentucky-Based Brokerage Firm Hilliard Lyons Liable for Damages to Illinois Couple Represented by Oakes & Fosher LLC
St. Louis, MO, September 27, 2017 –(PR.com)– Law Firm Recovers $558,399 in damages for former customer of brokerage firm. Stockbroker fraud law firm Oakes & Fosher, LLC recovered all client losses in a recent case against brokerage firm Hilliard Lyons. In September, a three-member arbitration panel found in favor of the law firm’s clients, and awarded a total of $558,399, which included an award of $100,000 in punitive damages. read...Read More
Marinette, WI, September 27, 2017 –(PR.com)– Quality Assembly and Logistics (QAL), a Marinette-based contract manufacturing company which is privately owned by Guy and Sara Meyerhofer, has recently acknowledged the following certifications and qualifications: ISO 13485-2016 an audit of the company’s quality management system for organizations that design, develop, manufacture, install and service medical devices. The ISO standard places significant emphasis on regulatory requirements, risk management and mitigation and regulatory requirements which ensures that process controls are in place to guarantee the highest standards of quality and repeatability. While the primary objective of ISO 13485 certification is to facilitate harmonized Quality Management System requirements for regulatory purposes within the medical device sector, companies also value this certification for the increased confidence that it provides patients and other stakeholders through the implicit promise of quality, consistency, and continuous improvement. The complete recertification audit was completed on June 28, 2017 by SGS Global, an international registrar from the United Kingdom. read...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- German B2B process integration company plans ICO
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- Kwilt Inc. Gets Listed on The OCMX
- Prominent New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney, Scott G. Leonard of Leonard Legal Group, Named Super Lawyer Again for 2018
- No Valid Drug/DUI Test for 75% of CA Fatal Crash Drivers in 2016. Testing Down 43% in 5 Years
- Vault8 Announces the First Company to Offer Anonymous Private Numbered Virtual Safe Deposit Boxes for Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrency, With No Personal Information Required
- OptiPure Launches New Products and Services