Beverly Hills, CA, October 17, 2017 –(PR.com)– On October 17, 2017, eye surgeon Dr. Brian Boxer Wachler, known as "America's TV Eye Doctor,” and publisher New World Library today released a code-breaking new book entitled Perceptual Intelligence that reveals the secrets behind our perceptions. read...Read More
Day: October 17, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA, October 17, 2017 –(PR.com)– FEMCO Holdings, LLC, a leading national machine repair and manufacturing company, is pleased to announce an agreement has been reached with KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, whereby FEMCO’s facility located in Punxsutawney, PA shall serve as an Authorized Repair Facility (ARF) in the region East of the Mississippi and thus be enabled to provide factory authorized maintenance, repair, and warranty service on KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens equipment. read...Read More
Posted by | Oct 17, 2017 | Lifestyle |
Miami Beach, FL, October 17, 2017 –(PR.com)– Future Products of Tomorrow LLC, a Florida based company, moves to disrupt the global fashion and wearable technology industry by the design and production of a fashion light-up unisex belt known as Flash-Belt. The fashion light up belt was perfectly designed and developed with the primary aim of revolutionizing the global fashion and wearable technology market through the delivery of the first and only multi-color, multi-mode channel LED fashionable belt. read...Read More
Dallas, TX, October 17, 2017 –(PR.com)– American Receivable Corporation is continuing relief efforts by offering special rates to businesses affected by Hurricane Harvey and extending those rates to those affected by Hurricane Irma. American Receivable has already aided eight Houston area small businesses in their recovery efforts in the last month with hopes to grow that number as it extends to Florida. Discounted rates start as low as .8% with up to 90% funding in 24 hours. read...Read More
Sarasota, FL, October 17, 2017 –(PR.com)– Lawyer Adam Dunn and Lead Designer Josh Sears, winners of Publicis90's Most Innovative Tech Startup Award for their app KardmaDue, have joined forces again to create a powerful online tool called LawFlare, allowing lawyers to instantly gather valuable, and often hidden, background information on potential clients, jurors and witnesses. read...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- German B2B process integration company plans ICO
- FineVine Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, One of the Latest Facial and Body Masks on the Market, Rejuvenates and Detoxifies the Skin
- Charges Dropped Against Addiction Canada Rehab Owner
- Lars Remodeling & Design Celebrates 27 Years of Business
- CQRC: Home Respiratory Care Leaders Commend Inclusion of DME Provisions in Spending Bill
- Ukrainian IT Companies Employ More Women, According to Lucky Labs