Sebastopol, CA, October 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– Eric Litvin, the founder of Luma Systems, has been collaborating with Network Operators, Carriers and Enterprise-Level Engineers for 15 years. He's an active member of NANOG – North America Network Operators Group. He recently made notable advancements in the area of DWDM Monitoring Systems. read...Read More
Day: October 20, 2017
Hollywood, FL, October 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– It seems hotel companies have been busy acquiring properties lately, focused – not surprisingly – on location. AD1 Global, an award-winning South-Florida hotel investment company, has been particularly busy in this regard, adding three hotels in a month to their expanding portfolio – 2 of them in the hot Orlando market and 1 in the state’s capitol. read...Read More
Huntertown, IN, October 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– Bella Innovative Modern Cabinetry (IMC) announces their new online cabinet ordering system complete with snap-together Lockdowel assembly. Bella IMC has significantly accelerated the cabinet buying and procurement process by implementing online ordering to simplify and streamline each step. In addition, cabinets easily assemble at the customer’s home or job site using Lockdowel glue-less, tool-less snap-together assembly. Bella IMC President Chad Shelton says the new process takes less than a third of the time traditional cabinet ordering and building requires, and saves 60 percent in labor costs. read...Read More
VerifactoTM, a Leading Provider of Insurance Tracking and Risk Management Company, Announces the Launch of a Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI) Technology
Posted by | Oct 20, 2017 | Automotive |
Atlanta, GA, October 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– Verifacto’s technology is designed to improve the way lienholders track the insurance status and customers’ insurance risks. This platform includes an interactive dashboard with built-in email and SMS functionality, enables auto dealer and auto finance companies to send insurance notices to customers, in the event that they have insurance deficiencies or cancellation of their existing insurance policy. read...Read More
Atlanta, GA, October 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– #StrongGirls Initiative Empowers Young Women to Become Emotionally Intelligent High school juniors and seniors rate themselves a “69” emotionally in “confidence to succeed,” “feeling overwhelmed,” “dealing with stress,” and “staying motivated,” according a new findings conducted by The Keitt Institute’s #StrongGirls program. Low ratings in these areas make it harder for these young women to succeed. read...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- German B2B process integration company plans ICO
- FineVine Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, One of the Latest Facial and Body Masks on the Market, Rejuvenates and Detoxifies the Skin
- Charges Dropped Against Addiction Canada Rehab Owner
- Lars Remodeling & Design Celebrates 27 Years of Business
- CQRC: Home Respiratory Care Leaders Commend Inclusion of DME Provisions in Spending Bill
- Ukrainian IT Companies Employ More Women, According to Lucky Labs