Queens, NY, December 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– David played in the National Football league as a defensive back with the Indianapolis Colts and New York Giants. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration from The College of William and Mary, Mason School of Business. While playing for the Indianapolis Colts David founded THE OHGI Foundation, an organization that provides mentoring, sports camps, and college prep courses for underprivileged children. read...Read More
Day: December 20, 2017
Phoenix, AZ, December 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– Arizona based 501(c)(3) brings innovative stem cell therapies and treatments for autoimmune diseases to those unable to afford them. Solutions for a Healthier World (www.solutionsfound.org) has teamed with Filiberto’s Restaurants in Arizona to raise money for patients in need. The non-profit public charity and restaurant chain are conducting a three-month campaign to help pay for stem cell treatments for people with autoimmune diseases. read...Read More
Santa Barbara, CA, December 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– Carpe Data, the leading provider of next-generation data products for the insurance industry, announces today that former Iowa Insurance Commissioner, Nick Gerhart, CFA, will formally be joining the company’s Board of Directors. With his extensive experience in strategy, new technologies and innovation in the insurance industry, Gerhart will play a key role in enhancing and accelerating Carpe Data’s ongoing development of innovative, predictive data products, especially in the essential areas of data science and actuarial science. read...Read More
Toronto, Canada, December 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– TELoIP Inc., the creator of powerful, software-defined wide-area network (SD-WAN) solutions for the most challenging, business-critical requirements, today announced that Roger Davis has been named CEO. Davis brings a successful track record in the telecom and technology industries to lead TELoIP with strategic focus on customer excellence as SD-WAN enters the adoption phase. read...Read More
Posted by | Dec 20, 2017 | Arts & Entertainment |
New York, NY, December 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– It’s beginning to sound a lot like Christmas. Veteran recording artist Jerri BoKeno is rekindling the holiday jewel "This Christmas," originally recorded in 1970 by renowned Grammy-winning soul singer Donny Hathaway. read...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- Ethtrade stops paying out to high-rollers
- Occasions Media Group Launches Children’s Book Imprint, Littleature®
- Emerging Singer-Songwiter Olivia Kellman to Donate Proceeds from Her Empowering Anthem Voices Need Sound to the Stoneman Douglas Victims Fund
- Jamie Skylar’s “Marmalade” Advocates Enlightened Thinking Over Archaic, Myopic and Elitist Attitudes
- Martha Wash Did What?!; 10 Minutes with Martha Wash Premieres Monday, March 26th
- GoLookUp Now Provides an Unclaimed Money Search Service