Lancaster, PA, December 31, 2017 –(PR.com)– JBaileyStudio.com was founded December of 2017 by Justin Bailey. Justin is a disabled Iraq war veteran and started the studio as a hobby. The studio is a computer repair studio that works for donations only, the amount is 100% up to the client. JBaileyStudio.com charges no fees or charges for its services, the donation is completely at the client’s discretion. Justin is able to connect to your computer securely and you can watch him as he works on your system. JBaileyStudio.com focuses on everything from virus removal to PC optimization services. There isn’t much that Justin can’t handle. read...Read More
Day: January 1, 2018
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- German B2B process integration company plans ICO
- FineVine Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, One of the Latest Facial and Body Masks on the Market, Rejuvenates and Detoxifies the Skin
- Charges Dropped Against Addiction Canada Rehab Owner
- Lars Remodeling & Design Celebrates 27 Years of Business
- CQRC: Home Respiratory Care Leaders Commend Inclusion of DME Provisions in Spending Bill
- Ukrainian IT Companies Employ More Women, According to Lucky Labs