San Ramon, CA, January 03, 2018 –(PR.com)– NetForce Global®, a trusted leader in wholesale international background screening, announces the appointment of Fred Giles as the company’s President effective January 1, 2018. Fred will help lead NetForce Global in the next phase of expansion in the background screening industry. read...Read More
Day: January 3, 2018
Miami, FL, January 03, 2018 –(PR.com)– Issabella Silverstein, Director, Florida Commercial Team, LLC, and Paul Silverstein, Sr. Director, Commercial Division at RE/MAX Advance Realty & President of the Florida Commercial Team, LLC, brokered the sale of an office building directly on the Miami River for $10.2 Million Dollars. The buyer, Univista Insurance, is a Miami based insurance company with more than 100 offices in Florida and California. read...Read More
Healthcare and Investigative Experts Join Forces to Meet Critical Academic-Clinical Facility Need to Help Protect Vulnerable Populations
Albany, NY, January 03, 2018 –(PR.com)– DAVIN Healthcare Solutions, Inc., a nurse owned and operated local business that creates innovative custom systems and technology solutions for academic and healthcare organizations, and Commercial Investigations LLC, a woman owned and licensed local private investigative agency specializing in background investigations and compliance services, have joined in collaboration to meet a critical need for timely and accurate background investigations. After working together for over 10 years with mutual clients, Dave Theobald, MS, RN, CSP, President and CEO of DAVIN Healthcare Solutions, Inc. and Michelle Pyan, LPI, MBA, President of Commercial Investigations, LLC realized a need to manage and streamline the process involved in credentialing and background investigations for academic programs with clinical practice rotations in hospitals and healthcare organizations. The new service is earmarked for colleges and universities that enroll students in medicine, nursing, and health science programs. read...Read More
New York, NY, January 03, 2018 –(PR.com)– Prime Tech Partners is happy to announce today its official launch. Prime Tech Partners is a unique incubator located in New York’s “Silicon Alley.” Comprised of a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, and business, technology, legal, and finance specialists, all with records of past successes, Prime Tech Partners helps startups grow into flourishing businesses. Prime Tech focuses primarily on the following sectors of emerging technology: Augmented Reality (AR), Cybersecurity & Information Security, and e-Commerce. read...Read More
Fargo, ND, January 03, 2018 –(PR.com)– Discovery Benefits, an industry leading third-party administrator of tax-advantaged commuter benefits as well as other consumer-directed health accounts; like HSAs, FSAs, HRAs and COBRA, recently announced its Discovery SmartCommute™ Program will be expanding on January 1, 2018. read...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- German B2B process integration company plans ICO
- FineVine Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, One of the Latest Facial and Body Masks on the Market, Rejuvenates and Detoxifies the Skin
- Charges Dropped Against Addiction Canada Rehab Owner
- Lars Remodeling & Design Celebrates 27 Years of Business
- CQRC: Home Respiratory Care Leaders Commend Inclusion of DME Provisions in Spending Bill
- Ukrainian IT Companies Employ More Women, According to Lucky Labs