One might think to themselves “Are these fixes necessary? Are these prices too high?” There may not be a way to avoid automotive repairs entirely, but there is a way to stay in control of the situation. read...Read More
Day: January 4, 2018
Delphi Academy of Boston provide students with proficiency-based curriculum to ensure they move forward through further education with a solid understanding of each topic. MILTON, MA, January 04, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — Great news! Three students from our 2017 graduating class received high honors for their academic achievement. Fall term went great for these students and we hope their success continues to build. Congratulations to Malik (Stony Brook School), Layla (Thayer Academy) & Korey (Boston College High School). read...Read More
Posted by | Jan 4, 2018 | Art |
The international oil and gas exploration business carried David Allard, the author of “A World of Culture Oil and Golf,” to many places tourists will never see, providing an inside look at a variety of business dealings and cultural aspects. read...Read More
The Long Island personal injury law firm announces its 2018 essay contest, allowing college-bound students to share their ideas on distracted driving and traumatic brain injuries. LAKE SUCCESS, NY, January 04, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP, is pleased to announce the firm’s 2018 Scholarship Program, which provides an opportunity for students entering their first year of college to compete $2,250 in scholarship money through an essay writing contest. read...Read More
Covina Dentist, Dr. Elsherif, Comments on the Study Showing the Effects of Sleep Apnea Treatment on Epilepsy
Dr. Elsherif, Covina Dentist, comments on the sleep apnea treatment study on Epilepsy. WEST COVINA, CA, January 04, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder that affects about 22 million Americans, including many with epilepsy. During sleep apnea episodes, breathing is obstructed, and the oxygen levels in the blood drop. This starves the brain and causes the person to awaken briefly to clear the obstruction. The poor quality of sleep that results from sleep apnea combined with the stress on the cardiovascular system can lead to multiple serious health problems. Covina dentist, Dr. Elsherif, comments on a study demonstrating a link between sleep apnea treatment and epilepsy. read...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- Ethtrade stops paying out to high-rollers
- Occasions Media Group Launches Children’s Book Imprint, Littleature®
- Emerging Singer-Songwiter Olivia Kellman to Donate Proceeds from Her Empowering Anthem Voices Need Sound to the Stoneman Douglas Victims Fund
- Jamie Skylar’s “Marmalade” Advocates Enlightened Thinking Over Archaic, Myopic and Elitist Attitudes
- Martha Wash Did What?!; 10 Minutes with Martha Wash Premieres Monday, March 26th
- GoLookUp Now Provides an Unclaimed Money Search Service