Sexual harassment prevention trainer, corporate consultant and executive coach Ken Cooper is helping businesses and the military to “Stop It Now” ST. LOUIS, MO, January 13, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — With sexual harassment and sexual assault squarely in the public eye thanks to the notoriety of the offenders and the bravery of targets, corporate trainer and consultant Ken Cooper says it is more important than ever to address the too-often-hidden harassment that still occurs in the workplace — at all levels of the organization, not just at the hands of famous men. read...Read More
Day: January 13, 2018
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- German B2B process integration company plans ICO
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- ‘Feeding A Monster’ Stage Play Garners Huge Success for Authors Veronica Loving and Jazzmine Jackson
- VantagePoint Software Donates $10,000 to Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Movestar: Professional Firefighters * Professional Movers Announces Sponsorship and Participation in 2018 Carry the Load Memorial Day Events
- Lynne Mitchell Foundation Sets $7,000 Goal For Annual Backpack Drive
- Publishing Expert Reveals 7 Things NOT to Do to Improve Your Writing—Guaranteed