Orange, CA, January 18, 2018 –(PR.com)– Coastal Enterprises announces that a Precision Board HDU tool was successfully dry ice blasted clean with no damage to the surface. Cold Jet, a pioneer in dry ice blasting and global expert on dry ice technology, used dry ice to clean a PBLT-70 tool coated with FSC-88 WB Primer acting as a “contaminant.” Dry ice cleaning removed the primer and left the Precision Board HDU surface smooth and with no visible surface deterioration, allowing for multiple cycles of cleaning and resealing of a Precision Board tool. read...Read More
Day: January 18, 2018
Tampa, FL, January 18, 2018 –(PR.com)– Stonehill announced today that its President and CEO, Doug Pace, has been elected to the Board of Directors for the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce. This is Mr. Pace’s second tenure on the Board of Directors having previously served with the chamber as both a board member and executive committee member from 2009-2016. In addition to his position on the board, Mr. Pace will chair the chambers transportation advisory committee. read...Read More
Lagrange, OH, January 18, 2018 –(PR.com)– NEOTD.com is proud to host its 2018 Tech Symposium, on April 19th, 2018 (1pm-5pm) at the LCCC Campus – Spitzer Center in Elyria, Ohio. This free, one-day event is for people who play a role in their organization's tech environment. read...Read More
Fort Lee, NJ, January 18, 2018 –(PR.com)– The SCE Group announced today the acquisition of Cayden Security, a leader in the cyber security and IT risk management and compliance space. Cayden Security provides customers with strategic consulting and turn-key managed security assessment services for third party risk and compliance readiness, as well as the resale of top-shelf cyber security products. The deal combines the strengths of The SCE Group and Cayden Security by leveraging The SCE Group’s global customer and partner network, with Cayden Security’s portfolio of offerings and managed services platform to create a comprehensive cyber security assurance firm dedicated to solving the security related business challenges of the modern enterprise. read...Read More
Marietta, GA, January 18, 2018 –(PR.com)– What do you get when you combine a secret family recipe, imagination, and an engineer with a dream? Everyone in the Metro Atlanta area knows those were the key ingredients for what has become A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery. Now, with Melanie Wideman at the helm and the launch of her bakery’s online store, everyone in the United States can get a taste of it as well. read...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- German B2B process integration company plans ICO
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- ‘Feeding A Monster’ Stage Play Garners Huge Success for Authors Veronica Loving and Jazzmine Jackson
- VantagePoint Software Donates $10,000 to Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Movestar: Professional Firefighters * Professional Movers Announces Sponsorship and Participation in 2018 Carry the Load Memorial Day Events
- Lynne Mitchell Foundation Sets $7,000 Goal For Annual Backpack Drive
- Publishing Expert Reveals 7 Things NOT to Do to Improve Your Writing—Guaranteed