Donald Trump has declared America First when he first took his seat in the White House last January 2017. Because of this, several companies are experiencing a lash from the government since they try to expand to other nations and it does not include America itself. On the other hand, video games are one of the trendiest advancement that technology has ever made and will always be part of history because of the entertainment that it brings and also a way of relieving stress.
(1) Valve, a gaming company which is co-founded by Gabe Newell, might bring back the controversy that they have been a few years ago now that Trump declared America First.
(2) Gabe Newell is a well-known computer programmer and one of the founders of Valve, a gaming company which is also recognized worldwide because of its great production to video games. It has created games like Dota 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Left 4 Dead which is widely played by everyone. Also, the company made a gaming platform which handles and allocates games to over millions of players around the world. However, the company may be great but it has controversies which surely stirred the gaming community in a surprising way.
(3) Valve, a gaming company that has been in the streak of success but it will never be out of controversies. The company has been in the limelight because of the issue wherein they tried to take digital photos of a Greek Camp to use in a game. This is ridiculous. Isn’t it? A gaming company who has been the industry for years would make use of a photo of a camp in other country is disappointing. In fact, they should have produced a digital photo on their own since they know how it works. Not only that, they are a gaming company, which means they know how to create a digital photo of a camp that they want to use in their next game.
(4) Unlike Asymmetrical War: Rise of the Dark King A Virtual Reality Game Just Play, all the photos, and contents used are originally done and we never grabbed any photos just to utilize in our game. We are confident that with our game and it is because we don’t grab from others just to use for the game. We think of our own contents in order to provide an authentic game which everyone can enjoy and will never compare to any game. Valve is a company that is worth the praise but when it comes to their games, they tend to grab other digital photos so that they can use it in their upcoming game.
(5) Asymmetrical War: Rise of the Dark King A Virtual Reality Game Just Play is the newest game that you can find in the market and unlike with Valve, the creator made a virtual reality game that is embraced with originality and never tried to grab any digital photo just like what Valve did. Also, Valve tried to get digital photos of a Greek Military Camp but Trump said, America First. So Valve set your games in American settings and doesn’t just grab any country’s military camp for the sake of your games.
Guaranteed Free DLC and Win a Chance to get a Free Virtual Reality Headset ($700 Value)
Visit the site: https://asymmetricalwar.com