Reggae Music Star, Multiple award winner for charity music,Eno Osagie Kingsley, mostly known by his artistic name Winning Jah, was caught with 25gram of Pure marijuana by irish event organizers in Italy, as the organizers had a meeting with the Mr Big man, Coat of Many colours crooner at his villa in Italy, where he resides for many years, Mr Edgar mcKeever of the temple bar cultural events Dublin,who was so pleased about the Reggae super star’s music, he decided to contact the Singer via his management and flew to Italy, unknowinly to the star, his management arrived his house on expectedly with the visitors from ireland, as Winning came out from his studio, fully smoked with the purple eye ganja, Mr Edgar, who was earlier eager to meet the artist, decided to interupt the deal as the singer had 5 african drums playing with a long jumbo wrap of weed on his mouth,with his band rehearsing, the whole plans was terminated because of the hard marihuana smell, the on expected visitors asked Winning Jah why he smoke, the Kano State Singer replied with a question asking them “why do they eat? i usually eat 6g of weed before my performance on stage, they all took it personal, Winning Jah defined the incident as racism and discrimination.
November 14, 2017
- Loading stock data...
- An entrepreneur with a past and vision for the future
- An exclusive interview with Ace Mamun
- 32 YEAR OLD BRAND AMPLIFIER AND FUTURIST SAYS DIGITAL IS IMPORTANT BUT THE HEART OF BRANDING IS PEOPLE.
- German B2B process integration company plans ICO
- Latin America’s Woman Entreprenure of the Year- A Jetsetter’s Dream
- Responding Irish nanny who raised Donald Trump
- Elevated Lifestyle Pop Up & Fashion Show
- PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL IS BACK IN HOUSTON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE HOUSTON GALAXY AND THE WMLBA
- Up, Close and Personal with Dr Nirvadha Singh – Part 2
- The NYC Wingwoman is a new twist on dating and is right here in NYC!
- Top Developer Use Case for AR is Industrial Design
- DeepTarget and Segmint Announce Collaboration
- Emergency Case Releases a New Product – The Family 4-Person 3-Days Black Budget Bucket Emergency Kit
- Herrman & Herrman Law Firm Wins Conditional Certification of Collective Action on Behalf of City of Corpus Christi Workers Who Seek Payment of Past Wages for “On Call” Duty
- EDM Duo VAVO Reaches New Highs on Charts with “Sleeping Alone”